Skip to main content

mymimi collection









If you're thinking "my bedroom looks boring", here's a great opportunity to make it cute. Buy some happy pillows from Mymimi Collection, put them in your bed and you'll wake up smiling! 

Oh...it's been a while since my last post. Shame on me! For now, I won't be promising that I'll keep you posted daily, but I promise that I'm gonna try harder and come here more often. October is being a very busy and exhausting month. Besides my daily work, can you imagine I'm producing a huge halloween party? Me either. I don't sleep anymore, I just die on the bed every night. Jeez.

Comments

  1. Lindo :)
    josiana leite
    www.decorafino.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyaaaa!!
    i'm in love with them
    i want all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, these are so adorable, especially Monsieur T!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai gente amei essas almofadas mais fofas do mundo!
    =) Como sempre o blog tá cheio de fofurezas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to Milk Overdose! Leave a message, don't be shy!